Friday, March 25, 2011

Canaveral Transfer

We had changes this Wednesday so I was busy dropping off and taking elders to the bus terminal so I wasn't able to write. They changed up our whole zone, my companion went to Cucuta. I thought I was going to stay because i only have two weeks in the area, but I also was transferred. I was pretty bummed because I was loving the area, we have a bunch of investigators with baptismal dates, but what happen is the stake president lives in a different ward in the stake and he wants the zone leaders to be there to have more communication with us, so president moved us over there. It's like changing from the Lakewood ward to the foothills ward kind of a thing. But I'm sure it will be a great change. Right now I'm still here in Diamante showing elder seaton (he was with my in the mtc) the new area, and my new area is caƱaveral, bucaramanga. We'll probably finish our missions together here in the same zone. CRAZY.

My new companion is elder sierra, he's from chili, super smart / cool kid. My goal to keep working the hardest i can for these last two transfers. can't stop wont stop. I never understood why elders get trunky. when your disobedient and lazy you feel bad, when your obedient and work you feel happy. You just gotta choose.

talk about current events. As missionaries we basically have to sift our way through the rumors, because we don't really have access those things. First i heard 200,000 killed in japan, but from what I have heard lately is more like 8,000? not sure. Also heard of nuclear plant expulsions? When we went to lunch the day it had happened we saw some of the images. Absolutely nuts.

One thing that has been hard for is instead of people mourning with them, they make up reasons why they deserved such things. This time they say its because they worship cats, in haiti its because of wickedness and prostitution. I guess human nature tells us that it's easier to judge than to succor.

Sorry for my short letter. next week I'll try to write longer and more understandable.

I love you all so much!

e. adams

p.s. GO BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment