Thursday, March 17, 2011

Come unto me

Glad to hear that it's starting to warm up, but don't forget those out of no where may snow storms that result in fallen branches on toyota camrys. beware. or, better said, ¡ojo!

The trek is great josh! I loved it but, I do lift up a voice of warning; be ye aware of polyester pants. (bad mistake.)

Welp i'm still loving bucaramanga. We woke up early sunday morning and were able to pick up a good share of investigators. We're working a lot with our ward mision leader --- coolest guy ever. Were going to have a noche de hogar (fmaily home evening) in his house tonight.

Yesterday we were talking with a family that was having a bunch of problems, and my companion had them read ether 12:27, which i've always loved, but he had them read just the first sentence that says ´´And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.´´

Make me realize something that I had never noticed in the verse before, that phrase ´´come unto me´´, And I realized how true it is. In the mission as I have progressed in time and testimony, the more and more i learn how much i need to fix and get better on, or to say my weaknesses. As we come more and more unto Christ, he lets us, he shows us, our weaknesses so we can become more and more perfect. And it completely agrees with the process of repentence that i see in our investigators. Our purpose as missionarys is to invite others to come unto Christ. This princple is crucial so that they can start to repent.

I ran out of time! But i still love you all!

Love,

e. adams

No comments:

Post a Comment