familia mia,
Great to here that Ramsey got his call to the Philippines! I'm sure he'll be a great missionary, like his brother, and well, his two sisters as well!
I'll be sure to pass that email over to Pres. Clayton's convert. I'm sure he'll be pumped to write him!
As for the weather her in Colombia, there is still quite a bit of rain. But as for Bucaramanga, it seems as though it is immune to freak storm patterns. It's great! Knock on wood! Tomorrow we have interviews with the president, so I'm going to slyly make comments like ´´i sure love this zone´´ or ´´I would love to finish my mission here´´, to try to but it in his head that he needs to leave me here for my last transfer. nevertheless, irĂ© y harĂ©.
As for summer, it seems like I got a pretty easy schedule, 3 classes, two of which i can take online. So I assume I'll be able to kick it with you guys pool side quiet a bit. That doesn't make the whole, be at home for three days idea sound as bad.
I've realized that lately that I just love to talk to be people and help them with their problems. As of a couple months ago I've completely changed my style of teaching, from talking and teaching to asking questions, listening, learning and resolving doubts and problems. I have learned the amount I talk is inversely related to how much they learn. My companion and I just sit down with the investigator and talk with them like a friend, forgetting the lesson and focusing completely on them trying to find out exactly how they need Christ in their lives and why they would want to come closer to Him. And as we listen attentively they will tell us exactly what they want to here, and then when we tell them what they want to here, they develop more faith and desire to complete the commitments that we give them. If I could find a career where i could just sit and talk and ask people questions and then help them solve their problems, I would be a happy worker.
Ran out of time. but don't worry! I'm super happy!
Love you all!
e. adams
P.S.
THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE!
I HAVE GREAT PICTURES BUT I FORGET MY CABLE! ILL TRY TO SEND THEM TO YOU SOON!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment