Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Factativa bound

Killer bike Josh. I'm glad that your pedals glow in the dark -- safety first! I wouldn't have the guts to ride my bike here. It's like 24/7 nascar mixed with demolition derby. Love it!

Yesterday was elections! the former president, Uribe, finished his 8 years, so the seat was up for grabs. From what i understood it was between a guy named Santos, and another named Moukus, other than the fact that santos uses red and moukus green, i don't know the diference. I hear santos is winning, we'll see. I just hope that whoever it is, will do whatever is need so i can stay here in Colombia.

Oh changes! So, 6 redicously fast paced months, i'm leaving my beloved area. I've found that what ever i want the change to be, it's the opposite. But i'm still happy with whatever my President and the Lord decide, and find, very soon after, that it was a much better, and inspired desicion than i could have made. I loved my time and the people here in campiƱa. I'll never forget my companions and converts here. We had a baptism this past saturday, her name is Claudia. We finished the month with 6 baptism, a super sweet start for mi hijo. I loved my time training him. Never have i been so busy, nor has a change gone by so fast. I believe the two are closely related. I'll miss e. ramirez, but i left him with 4 people ready to be baptized, i hope he'll learn alot with his new companion, who only has about 5 months. My new area is a city called Factativa, its about 3 hours away, from what they tell me, from bogota. It's a little bit colder than Bogota. I don't remember the name of my companion, but he's Chilian! I'll have the oportunity to be the district leader there. It'll be a great experience.

We finished off the change last night with my district, eating tacos and cheese cake, gracias to the world's best mom! i'll send a picture! i promise!

I sent that CD wednesday, so it should be there any day. It has about a year of fotos so that sould keep you busy for a while.

You'll have to forgive my for what was a relativly short email. But i sent like 4 gigs of CDs. and like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so that so something like 600,000 words!!!

I love you all!!!!

e. adams

No comments:

Post a Comment