Ha, welp, not really much has changed around here. My companion was able to chat it up today with his family. We are really getting along, and working great together. His strength, even with all his trials impresses me.
Mom, like you, i am also hoping and praying the package comes. twould be sweet. I'll let you know if it comes.
btw its alot easier to write coherent then to talk coherent with you guys. Bilas con el ingles.
Talking with you guys helped me realize that i actually have a life outside of colombia. I wish you could all know how greatful i am for each one of you and how much i love you all. I've been so blessed to have such a rockin familia.
i'm sure this letter and it's shortness will disapoint, but i'll be sure to make up for it next week with a whole bunch of fun facts and events.
les amo a la lata.
e. adams

No comments:
Post a Comment