WOOSH! what a week. I guess you know when every thing is going great for a while, that a test from God is on its way. I guess we´ll start with the most recent that´s fresh on my mind. Ha, for some reason, i have no idea why, but my companion is pissed, outraged by me right now. Oh gosh.
Oh remember familia sabogal, the one that called us angels from Jehovah. that all three of them got baptized in like 3 weeks. super powerful in every lesson. Yeah, whelp they don´t want anything to do with the church right now. Oh gosh. The kid packed up all the book of mormons and phamplets and wants to give them to us. The grandma told the other missionaries that we 'dicieved them'. Goodness. This women treated us like her kids, twas rough.
But we learn and grow from everything. In all my dificulties this week, I knew I was never alone, I have learned in my mission, that no matter what time of day, no matter what situation, I can always look up. Through everything I can look up at the sky, at the heavens, and I know that God is there, and that He knows and loves me, that i am His child, that He hears me prayers, and that He is aware of my needs and desires. When i look up, i not only know He loves but i feel His love. I always, better said all of us, need to remember these things. He lives.
No matter what happens to me, I can be happy. This IS the promise really. That the storms of life can come and knock us down, oh but we can be happy on the ground looking up, and that with His help we can get back up and live life TO THE MAX!! what´s up! I know that if we let trials get us down, things just get worse.
love you all so much. thanks for your letters! i'll try to send personal ones más tarde.
OH hey! who's pumped for confrence. While i am!
e. adams
p.s.
hey bummer. still haven't gotten any of those packages. Oh goodness. I'm gonna try and call the company to see is something got jacked up or something.

Elder Adams,
ReplyDeleteEstas haciendo una obra maravillosa, el adversario tal vez quiere desanimarte, pero no lo permitas, sigue trabajando tan fuerte como puedas. Animo!
D & C 138: 25- 26
"I marveled, for I understood that the Savior spent about three years in his ministry among the Jews and those of the house of Israel, endeavoring to teach them the everlasting gospel and call them unto repentance; And yet, notwithstanding his mighty works, and miracles, and proclamation of the truth, in great power and authority, there were but few who hearkened to his voice, and rejoiced in his presence, and received salvation at his hands."