Ha, loved the Preston exprience. Pumped to hear he's playing baseball. I'm sure he's rockin it.
So I guess you guys are really leaving the beloved foothills ward. Good luck with the move! Fun Fact-- Josh will be the coolest kid there in 3 weeks.
Ah so today we had a zone activity and we played football and made chilian hotdogs? Ha here in south america they basically make your average hotdog and put every thing possible on it and they called them completes, including ketchup mustard mayo gocamole tomatos potato chips and cheese. Ha, crazy latins. but its pretty good. But my point is i don´t have much time but here is my favorite story of the week. Oh and Fam sabogal got baptized. PODER.
We were in a lesson yesterday, with a investigator that went to church that morning. Her name is Jessica, she´s 18, and has a 3 and 1 year old boy. She´s had a fair share of challanges in this life, but she´s ready for a change. Very very smart actually, I could tell in the lesson before that she had been prepared by the Lord. When we asked her about her reading she had read it more than once and along with other chapters. It was truely an amazing experience, she was able to relate a versus from the chapter (moroni 7) to about every principle we taught in the restoration. I don´t think I could have read it with that much comprehension. We drifted the lesson to end with a invitaion to baptism. She told us that, after she went to church and told her parents, with whom she lives, how much she loved the Church. Her dad bluntly told her ´you have to choose between our family or the church.´and that if she countined to insist she would need to find some where else to live with her kids. I don´t think, I´ve felt the spirit more in an a lesson than in that moment, the spirit told me, her dad will change if she accepts this date and does everything to prepare for it. I let her know that, she began to cry, and said ´pues, sí´. I learned two things, that we have the power to give specific blessings, and I think it's something as missionaries we don´t utilize enough. And that when you are obedient in all things, great things happen, and the Lord talks through us.
changes are this Sunday so i´ll let you know what GOES DOWNNN. creo que i´ll be here for another change, says my sources, but thats what they allways say.
WITH ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD,
e. adams
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment