Querida Familia,
I´m so glad that I have a Dad that loves and appreciates his Wife, that happens to be my Mom.
I guess its the final countdown (dida dun dun, dida dundundun), three days tell the big move. Best luck, I feel bad that I can´t help you guys with my HUGE muscles. I guess you´ll have to do with out. Oh and I actually would like my room painted, its very specific -- two consective walls yellow, the next one blue, followed by a red one (see colombian flag for reference). But that is if there are 4 walls.
Welp changes came, and I´m gonna be kickin it pool side here in the campiña for 6 more weeks with the Huaman-ater. We were amazed by how fast this past change went and we are pumped to work so hard that this next one goes by even faster. We are finding some great people and families to help bring the blessing of the gopsel in there homes. We set a goal for 5 baptisms this month. We´ll be working hard, and praying hard to reach it.
I felt this sunday as I was walking around campiña that I wasn´t ready to leave. There were so manythings I felt that I still needed to do here, people that were prepared for me to teach and learn from. Feel so blessed to be able to have 6 weeks more to accomplish those things.
I was pumped yesterday when Huaman was so set on reaching our goal for contacting people this week. We had 27 sunday morning, our goal was 70, we finished yesterday at 9:15 with 71. I´m also pumped to be able to work and enjoy this time with elder Huaman. He´s became one of my best friends, and I feel like this change will be essencial for him and me. We´re one out of like 3 out of 60 something companionships that didn´t get changed. This next 6 weeks are going to be the best. I got super high expectations and great goals to help us reach them. I know that this area more than ever is ready to harvest.
i am beyond greatful for all the things the Lord has given me. For you guys, and your love. For his merciful hand in my everyday life. Our opportunity to repent, and the result of that which his happiness. I loved what Dad wrote me about a month ago. How greatful he is to be able to be able to change, and be forgiven of his mistakes, and be able to learn from them. I have heard so many people here tell me that ´people don´t change`. To me, this is the biggest lie i´ve ever heard. what a complete lie. That is why we are here, on earth. To Change. to excecise the Power of the Atonement and put away sin, and follow in the footsteps of Christ. Repentence is change. This is the divine purpose and objective we have this life, to repent, to change, to put our will in line with the will of our Father in Heaven, so that we can be happy in this life and live with him again.
I love life. i love you.
e. adams
p.s. still haven´t received your pacakge. shoot. I´m sure it will come. i´ll keep you posted.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment