Welp, ( i need to find a new transition Word) so so glad grandpa is ok! Send him my love, and I’m sure grandma is taking great great care of him, I bet he has unlimited of those peanut butter cornflake wonders!
All is well here in Campiña. The week was a little rough teaching wise, probably a good 7 teaching appointments fell through, and we had a lot of lame business to do with elder Fernandez leaving. We had a baptism this Saturday for Daniela Rios, she’s 9 years old, her dad is a completely inactive return missionary, and her mom is less active, leaving with another guy. But she’s great! Ha this Saturday was super stressful dealing with the baptism. The mom first called me Friday night telling me that she wanted to cancel the baptism, and postpone it tell the next week, but then I went with my zone leader to talk with her and we promised her we’d bring a cake and then she was fine. HA loca. Daniela cried when she told her that she wasn’t getting baptized that day, but it all turned out great. We were in the chapel from 11-830 that day. This ward a little jacked in the fact that they think that the missionaries need to do everything for member baptisms (8 year old kids). Ha I called the mom to make sure everything was going fine an hour before the baptism, turned out she hadn’t that to find someone to baptize her daughter, left that up to me, sweet. But that one turned out good too.
Things are going pretty good with elder Huaman Don’t get me wrong he’s a funny kid, just a little difficult to work with. But I understand he doesn’t really have complete control of it.
That’s sweet that you guys found a house with a sweet ward. I’m sure josh and everyone will love it.
I love you all sooooo much.
les quiero,
e. adams
That’s sweet that you guys found a house with a sweet ward. I’m sure josh and everyone will love it.
I love you all sooooo much.
les quiero,
e. adams

No comments:
Post a Comment