Mike Curry is in Vancouver right now keep in it real, I got a letter from him saying that his mission president lets them watch the Olympics as long as there with a investigator or new member, haha and that for the US v. Canada hockey game, the bishop is putting it on the projector in the chapel. Sweeeet. I don’t think they know here in Colombia that there is a winter Olympics. But there actually is snow here on one solitary hill, in the middle of no where. So mr. white wins gold, and yes mom, he does ´´get so much air and his tricks are incredible´´. I bet you´ll be pretty surprised to know that I was pretty close to being able to land Double McTwist 12 last year
before the mish. Ha not.
Ha loved the solitary announcement of Josh as president of the Deacons quorum, I like to think that that josh is sooo good that he doesn´t need councelers. Send me a picture of the new house, and the room that i´m sure you have designated for me, ha that’s if your still in the same house when I get back.
I´m glad that your mac’ing it strong dad. Keeping it real. Honoured to have started the reign. Are you still rockin my design?
So everything to countinues to be great here in campiña. The picture, mom, was from an activity we did in stake conference to get referrals from the members. It worked pretty good, we got about 9 here in campiña, we´ll see how it goes.
We had the baptism of Camila this Friday, it went great. The young women sang a song for her. This on Sunday I was pumped when I saw her singing in the choral. Had know idea. Twas sweet. We´re going to keep teaching her family so they can enjoy the blessing of the gospel together.
We found the best family ever this week. They´ve had so many challenges in the past but they just keep pushing forward with great faith. It consist of a grandma and two of her grandchildren. The dad/son is a drug addict who will occasionally pass by and cause problems. But actually this weekend he came to church and I believe with the help of the friends of them who are members, entered into rehab yesterday. The Leanor, the grandma knows the bible better than anyone I´ve ever met, and wakes up at 5 in the morning to study and pray. Duan, the 12 year old grandson, Loves the Book of Mormon. He brings it to school, and wants to give one to his teacher. They always do the reading, and after they talk about it together and pray more to know that its true. When we taught about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Leonor told us that we were angels of Jehovah, and she had asked God if this was the church and way he wanted her to follow and was sure it was. We set a baptismal date for this Saturday. There all super pumped. So am I.
We set another baptismal date this week, a friend of Goiovani Silva, that called us 10 times Saturday night to know where and when the church was cause our phone was turned off. He came to the chapel a half hour early and after told us that this was the church he´d been searching for and that he wanted to be baptized, we set a date for him in March. He is the first person that i´ve known that doesn´t know how to read, but he has so much faith, and is so humble that I know that God can make great things out of him.
When we started this month we had no one. not one investigator, but we set a goal for 4 and fasted for that number. We had now idea how we were going to prepare and baptize 4 people in the shortest month of the year but by the power of God those four people were lead to us and were going to reach our goal. Strengthened my testimony so much in the power of fasting.
Love you all so much, and i´m learning more and more how complete overgenerous God is with us, he gives us so much more then we think we deserve, or in fact, than is possible for us to earn.
Les quiero,
e. adams
Ha loved the solitary announcement of Josh as president of the Deacons quorum, I like to think that that josh is sooo good that he doesn´t need councelers. Send me a picture of the new house, and the room that i´m sure you have designated for me, ha that’s if your still in the same house when I get back.
I´m glad that your mac’ing it strong dad. Keeping it real. Honoured to have started the reign. Are you still rockin my design?
So everything to countinues to be great here in campiña. The picture, mom, was from an activity we did in stake conference to get referrals from the members. It worked pretty good, we got about 9 here in campiña, we´ll see how it goes.
We had the baptism of Camila this Friday, it went great. The young women sang a song for her. This on Sunday I was pumped when I saw her singing in the choral. Had know idea. Twas sweet. We´re going to keep teaching her family so they can enjoy the blessing of the gospel together.
We found the best family ever this week. They´ve had so many challenges in the past but they just keep pushing forward with great faith. It consist of a grandma and two of her grandchildren. The dad/son is a drug addict who will occasionally pass by and cause problems. But actually this weekend he came to church and I believe with the help of the friends of them who are members, entered into rehab yesterday. The Leanor, the grandma knows the bible better than anyone I´ve ever met, and wakes up at 5 in the morning to study and pray. Duan, the 12 year old grandson, Loves the Book of Mormon. He brings it to school, and wants to give one to his teacher. They always do the reading, and after they talk about it together and pray more to know that its true. When we taught about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Leonor told us that we were angels of Jehovah, and she had asked God if this was the church and way he wanted her to follow and was sure it was. We set a baptismal date for this Saturday. There all super pumped. So am I.
We set another baptismal date this week, a friend of Goiovani Silva, that called us 10 times Saturday night to know where and when the church was cause our phone was turned off. He came to the chapel a half hour early and after told us that this was the church he´d been searching for and that he wanted to be baptized, we set a date for him in March. He is the first person that i´ve known that doesn´t know how to read, but he has so much faith, and is so humble that I know that God can make great things out of him.
When we started this month we had no one. not one investigator, but we set a goal for 4 and fasted for that number. We had now idea how we were going to prepare and baptize 4 people in the shortest month of the year but by the power of God those four people were lead to us and were going to reach our goal. Strengthened my testimony so much in the power of fasting.
Love you all so much, and i´m learning more and more how complete overgenerous God is with us, he gives us so much more then we think we deserve, or in fact, than is possible for us to earn.
Les quiero,
e. adams

No comments:
Post a Comment