Buisness first, party later.
I recieved both of your packages. Thanks so much. The harddrive holds like 93,000 pictures. My goal is to fill it. Kidding. Loved the photo album, it looked like grandma and grampa had a second wedding if i didn't know better. I made two more purchases on my card, one for the shots, it was like 115, and 30 for the water purifier. I think you can contact them if you need information for insurance.
Intr. national calling card info:
pin # 5783 4513 9228
customer care: 800 494 5230
services provided by smartalk
Tell grandma snow thanks for the poem and grandma adams for the package!
I also recieved mike's and steff's letters. didn't hav etime to write back. sorry!
Familia!
Wow. lunes. what a trip. Can't believe I'm finally leaving. I feel similar to when I came into the MTC, not really knowing what to expect, BUT SUPER PUMPED. estoy tan listo. We've been having departing activities this week, like health meetings on what is kosher and what isnt, languages study plans, etc. We only have one more day of class left. so crazy. Started packing last night for the voyage. I might need to send home some stuff but not sure.
This week we had a devotional by Merril J. Batemen, it was sweet, he used to be in the presidency of the 70 and he is now thetemple president for the provo temple. Gave us some great advice, and linked temple work and missionary work.
This week we've been doing a lot of teaching as well, getting more and more comfortable. We realized recently that the spanish that our teachers speak to us, is not real spanish. They pretty much fake it to us. We heard them talking to each other and it went right over my head. haha Colombia here I come! Morg told me about a lady she met that was baptized in colombia, it was pretty rockin. have her tell you about it.
I had lunch with Andrew today, he caught me up on what was going on with my cougars. It's cool to see people from the outside world, that way I can conform some of the outragous rumors hear within the walls of the MTC. It's great pero, I'm excited to get into the so-called "real world".
I have no idea how often I'll be able to write but here's my address:
*Could you post my mission address along and instruction on how my friends can reach me through pouch(i think you can mail it to salt lake and do it through dear elder as well). Question: did you ever go through and grab the emails on that group and forward a link to my blog each week?*
Sorry this letter was pretty lame. But i'll talk to you all este lunes and hopefully that is some what of a consolation. Miss you all.
with love, etc.
Elder Adams
I recieved both of your packages. Thanks so much. The harddrive holds like 93,000 pictures. My goal is to fill it. Kidding. Loved the photo album, it looked like grandma and grampa had a second wedding if i didn't know better. I made two more purchases on my card, one for the shots, it was like 115, and 30 for the water purifier. I think you can contact them if you need information for insurance.
Intr. national calling card info:
pin # 5783 4513 9228
customer care: 800 494 5230
services provided by smartalk
Tell grandma snow thanks for the poem and grandma adams for the package!
I also recieved mike's and steff's letters. didn't hav etime to write back. sorry!
Familia!
Wow. lunes. what a trip. Can't believe I'm finally leaving. I feel similar to when I came into the MTC, not really knowing what to expect, BUT SUPER PUMPED. estoy tan listo. We've been having departing activities this week, like health meetings on what is kosher and what isnt, languages study plans, etc. We only have one more day of class left. so crazy. Started packing last night for the voyage. I might need to send home some stuff but not sure.
This week we had a devotional by Merril J. Batemen, it was sweet, he used to be in the presidency of the 70 and he is now thetemple president for the provo temple. Gave us some great advice, and linked temple work and missionary work.
This week we've been doing a lot of teaching as well, getting more and more comfortable. We realized recently that the spanish that our teachers speak to us, is not real spanish. They pretty much fake it to us. We heard them talking to each other and it went right over my head. haha Colombia here I come! Morg told me about a lady she met that was baptized in colombia, it was pretty rockin. have her tell you about it.
I had lunch with Andrew today, he caught me up on what was going on with my cougars. It's cool to see people from the outside world, that way I can conform some of the outragous rumors hear within the walls of the MTC. It's great pero, I'm excited to get into the so-called "real world".
I have no idea how often I'll be able to write but here's my address:
*Could you post my mission address along and instruction on how my friends can reach me through pouch(i think you can mail it to salt lake and do it through dear elder as well). Question: did you ever go through and grab the emails on that group and forward a link to my blog each week?*
Sorry this letter was pretty lame. But i'll talk to you all este lunes and hopefully that is some what of a consolation. Miss you all.
with love, etc.
Elder Adams

No comments:
Post a Comment