This week has been great, were really getting in to the swing of things. We're on the same schedule as the rest of the zone now, and there are already new missionaries so were not the new kids anymore (that was quick). So basically that schedule is, wake up, eat. study. eat. gym. study. eat. study. study. sleep. Its great!
I get more and more stoked for Colombia everyday, as I become a better missionary. Its harder than i thought, we had our first practice teaching this week and we boarderline blew it. But we learned so much from it! i think this next one will be great, we scheduled a couple tutor sessions and were much more prepared (Like they say here at the MTC "if fail to plan, you plan to fail").
I went to the temple this moring with my district, it was great. I love the temple so much. I gurentee that everytime you go you will learn so much, and feel so much closer to God each and everytime.
I've seen all my friends that are here too see, its been great! Morgan's cousin is in my district so we basically spend all day together. love him. Todd Rodgers classroom is on my floor so i see him everyday, its great, Brett and AJ i see every couple of days so thats great, yeah! great!!
So we went to the referal center this week, it was awesome. I was told that you just sit there and listen to voicemails the whole time. I did here a couple, but talked to sooo many great people! One man by the name of Earnest had ordered a Book of Mormon, and had the missionaries come to visit. He told me that he wanted to read the Book of Mormon all the way through before he met with the missionaries again, I asked him when he was going to finish it, he saidJuly 1st. So July 1st im going to call Earnest again and check up on him. We talked a little bit about the Book of Mormon, and he told me he knew what he had read was true, I told him to read Moroni 10:3-5. He told me he would. I talked to another man named Michael and he requested a missionary visit but they hadn't come by, he asked if i would send him a book of mormon in the mean time, and he told me he would tell all his friends that would be interested.
Mike told me that I should make them my investigators, and that i should check up on them, and teach them the precious truths of the Gospel. Such a good idea.
Spanish is coming along, we learned concepts that We didn't talk about in two years of spanish in a week, so its going very fast but im staying on top of it.
Miss you guys and hope your dong great! Love all the letters and packages!
Love,
E. Adams

No comments:
Post a Comment