Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last transfer of the mission

Welp! last mission transfer of my life. We thought transfers were going to be next week but they pulled out the curve ball Monday night telling us that we were going to have transfers today (Wednesday). It was pretty surprised for the change, after talking with president i thought i was going to finish in cañaveral, but i guess the Lord had different plans for me, and sent me back to the area where I started the mission, here in Bucaramanga --- Central.

It was pretty weird knowing the area more than my companion who was already here, and the old faces. When we walked in to lunch and I started talking with the same sister that gave us lunch every other week i was blown away by how fast everything has happened. el tiempo voló.

Anyways, my new companion here is Elder Ariza, he's got like 3 months in the mission. smart kid. like the way he teaches. were going to learn a lot together. He's from Barranquilla, it's one of the biggest cities in Colombia that is on the Mexican gulf coast. good kid.

As for the important question --- i don't know! haha, i assume I'll get on at like 4 in the afternoon Domingo, and I'll call Saturday to verify around the same time. I noted down your cell phone number's, mom and dad. let me know if you wanted me to call a different one.

Sorry for the short letter, but i gotta go!

I love you all so much!

til' mother`s day!

e. adams

No comments:

Post a Comment