Thursday, May 12, 2011

Family of 7 all over age 8!!!

Familia mia,

It was great talking to you guys this last Sunday for mother's day! You all look great! the only down side is I now don't know what to write! Shoot! Nevertheless I'm so glad that Mom had a great mother's day. Fun fact: A dozen roses cost like 3 dollars here!

I forgot to tell you about a family we are teaching and helping get married to be baptised, The Moreno Family. They're a family of 7 all of which are older than 8, and the best part is the Dad is the best investigator of all of them! They have some struggles but they have seen the changes in their home thanks to the restored gospel and are excited to keep progressing.

I've been running into my old investigators here all over the place. I guess we'll see how it goes. I have a friend that went back to his first area here in the mission, and through looking for his old investigators baptised 15 people. Nuts!

It's also been funny to see how much tolerable i am to walking now. What once seem liked an eternity walk when i was firsted here, the same distance now is facilismo! Haha I use to tell elder's that this was the biggest area in the mission, but that's just because I got so tired walking then.

The elder's name is Elder Melendez, just gotta send it to the office and they'll send it to him. I don't think he's ever gotten a package in the mission so it should be great!

Welp I'm dried up news! I love you guys x a billion!

can't stop won't stop.

e. adams

p.s the picture is of when i was in Socorro that I wrote about like 3 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment