Monday, December 27, 2010

The Long awaited Christmas call

WE WERE ABLE TO USE SKYPE ON CHRISTMAS DAY! IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE JAKE AND HEAR HIS BROKEN ENGLISH! HE SAID HE DREAMS IN SPANISH NOW. I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED HE WOULD LOOSE HIS FABULOUS SENSE OF HUMOR BUT NO!! HE KEPT US ALL LAUGHING! HE IS JUST THE SAME JAKE ONLY WITH AN ACCENT. LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AND HE WILL BE HOME!! SHORT LETTER BECAUSE OF THE CALL.

SHEREEN

familia

Welp as for changes. I'm staying here in suba for another transfer with elder huaita. In which I'm pumped. They also sent some pretty great elders here to help out some elders that need help. So I'm pretty excited to get to work this change with the zone.

I felt impressed this afternoon that great things are going to happen here in zona suba and in my area. My companion is the great!

I loved talking with you guys a lot. So great to see your faces. You'll have to keep forgiving me for my English.

This call just reminded me again how little time i have left and how precious it is.

Thanks for being the best family ever. I love each and everyone of you and for the vital role you have in my life.

con un abrazo gigante!!

e. adams

attch. your package wrapped up and divided!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like e adams is doing great! Good to hear from him again

    ReplyDelete