mi familia amada,
I would love to write to everyone but time is too short, so i send you all a big THANK YOU! I believe I had a new record for happy birthday messages. Soo great to hear from anyone. We changed our p-day to today because it was our turn to go to the temple and its closed monday. Nevertheless, it meant a lot to hear from all the people that I love.
Ha, the whole 21 year old drinking thing isn't a big deal down here, you can go buy a beer when your like 10 here.
My birthday was great and unforgetable for a couple of reasons
1. I forgot it was my birthday! I believe it was the only opportunity like that I'll ever have... it was like 8 oclock when one of the elders I live with wished me happy birthday.
2. no one else knew it was my birthday! Ha I know these things might sound sad, but theyre not! My whole zone knew and we wished me happy birthday in the zone meeting, sang happy birthday and gave me a cake. So that was enough for me. Then I went on interchanges with an elder that is finishing his mission tomorrow. So they didn't know who i was so they defiantly didn't know it was my birthday.
But it really was one of the greatest birthday's that i have ever had. We met and talked with amazing people, we were able to teach people by the spirit, and have these people teach us. I fill a lot better when i'm focused on others, than on myself, and what happens usually on a birthday is it becomes ''all about me'', but when there is nobody to focus on you, it call be ''all about them''. It is so much better to love than to be loved. Nevertheless, i know i am very loved by you all, and that means everything to me.
I'm loving this christmas season! we were able to sing in the choir for the stake christmas fireside. We have plans to go around to all the areas to sing christmas carols. its going to be great!
1) Can you skype again?
OF COURSE!
2) Can you call an 800 number in the states without too much trouble?
OF COURSE!
3) Can you call on the phone and be on skpye at the same time?
This a little more tough, but i'll work on it.
4) Any idea what time you might call?
No idea. when ever it would be most conveinent . it's a saturday and we don't have a baptismal service (yet).
I can't believe robert will be home for christmas and will be studying in january. i wish him the best.
You mentioned that you guys might want to come to pick me up? i'm down if your down. but we'll talk about that later i still got six months left to work my hardest!
thanks for the birthday wishes and gifts! I love you all so much!
love,
e. adams!
attch. it's a colombian tradition to have them try to take out a candle with their mouth and then you smashe their head in the cake. after being here for a year and half i've figured that one out but i just complied.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment