Mom! and family,
i'd like to apoligize if i've already started off my letter biased, but I soooo do love my mom!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I won't go off on old age jokes like i did with dad, cause we all know your a little more sensative. nevertheless, i'm so glad that you had a killer birthday party and recieved two elder adams-approved gifts, a new camera and a mac product. we're so alike.
Today, we went to a little town that's known for their arts and crafts, one of the sisters bought a doll at one store, and then later saw a different one that she wish she would have bought instead, i quickly told her ''Well, if you had my mom, for a mom, you wouldn't had done that.'' haha. i told her, ''you got shop for the best deals before you buy, duh!!!''. haha i didn't really say it like that, but i let her know that she sure was missing out for not having you for a mom.
Normally, i try to focus a lot, not let my emotions get to me, but in this moment, thinking about you, mom, i almost cried, almost!, thinking about how great you are. thanks for everything, really everything, you have ever done for me, and what you mean to our family. i lovelove you.
Anyways, so yes, we went to a little town, it's actually part of our area, its called Nobsa. It's ''cute''. super small, basically just a couple houses, the cathedral, and a street of art stores. I'm really loving boyaca. They have a bunch of little towns and every town has their ''thing''. Next week a want to go to a different town that is famous for making soccerballs made out of pure cow hyde with the hair and everything. SWEET! and it's been persevered in the orginal colonial form. Haha, before the change one of the sisters that was in my district before and who is know in my district was telling her companion that ''Elder Adams is super cool, he likes to visit and do all the touristy things, like us...'' hahaha! how lame am I!
Yes there are changes this next week. i'll keep you posted. most likely, i stay, my companion leaves. He already has like 6 months here. i'm down with that.
Were working on improving the ward. There is talk that the stake might change to a district if it stays the way it is. We did have a pretty cool activity friday, a costume party! were were able to bring about 5 investigators, they seemed to like it! hope they can come this next week.
I want to fill this next change full of activities, to wake up this ward to realize how great it is to be a Mormon. I'm praying to have a companion that will help me wake this ward up! I'm thinking soccer tornaments, i'll thinking family reunion styled olympics, egg tosses and all! If you got any ideas send em my way!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIANA! I understand, i've missed your ownly two birthday parties, but i promise i'll be there for the next one!
I love you all! but today, i love my mom more!!!!
e. adams
p.s. yes i got your package. the burt's bees wax is doing wonders! thanks !!!
also, their are always missionaries that want hymnals in english. maybe you could look in to see how much they are, you k now for a good christmas gift!!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment