Monday, November 22, 2010

Beloved Suba

familia,

To first set things straight, I have a change, along with my companion. We all knew he was heading out, because he already has 6 months here, and we thought that I was going to stay. But, My comp is heading to bogota, along with me. I'm returning to my beloved Suba! I was just there 6 months ago. ha. So it looks like ill be having another suba christmas. They should have just called me the Colombia Bogota - Suba Mission. My companion will be elder gardiner, he has basically the same time as me in the mission. Its rare here in the mission to have two gringos together, i hope my spanish doesnt worsen. Nevertheless, im excited. Mainly because of being soo close the people who i grew to love so much. As a matter of fact, 5 converts that i had while in la campina moved to the ward that ill be in, and are now less active. So it's going to be great to be able to visit them and help them come back to the fold. Also! Familia Beroy is getting ready to enter the temple, so i'll be able to go with them! Lifes so good. Yes, ill be in an area for a long time, but at least not a 1 and a half like michael curry!

It makes me a little sad to leave this area. We were getting things moving, the ward was progressing, these past couple weeks. We had a killer week teaching Lorena. We taught her, she opened up more, and we were able to give her a blessing to quiet smoking. I felt impressed to tell her that she could never smoke again. The next day she called us, super excited telling us how much temptation there was, but she was able to resist. She is progressing a lot, and I hope after trying to fellowship her with a member she'll still be able to progress even though both of are leaving.

I'm sorry. this letter is short. but i gotta go!

But i hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip! ive told you once, ill tell you again, mom and dad, you have always been my example of what a marriage full of love is. i love you both so much. and i really owe everything to you. Being away from our family, for a long time, i've really come to understand all that i have. We are so blessed.

i love you all. soo much.

e. adams

No comments:

Post a Comment