First,
Mom and Dad,
I love you even with all your health problems. haha. i'm sure it has to do with the fact that Dad is 50 and mom is getting there. haha. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks my age jokes are funny, nevertheless, you can be glad that at least it makes me chuckle. I hope you guys are getting better, mom probably should never bowl again. But mom you can rejoice in the fact that you'll have a rockin knee in the resurection!
Mike and Steph,
You sound so hip and professional. I felt cool just going to San Fran, and you guys live it! What's up! Stay cool dudes.
Jess and Devon,
If all you gave me was nieces and a nephew that make me laugh out loud in a colombian interent cafe, it'd be enough. But you give me so much more. Give them hugs, and give each other a huge, for being the best!
Josh,
Mr. Joe ``too`` Cool. I'm jealous about how many you friends you probably have. And a double thumbs up for thinking about inviting friends to mutual. I can't remember if i ever did that. Youre cooler than me! And that's impressive cause I'm wayyyy cool, super cool. (just kidding!!! in the fact that i'm not really cool, but i'll stand by the fact that you rock my socks.)
I felt like everyone needed indiduval shout outs.
Colombia is the best, even if there system of marriage is jacked up. We're working on a getting a family married. I've been working the charm to get people to help us out in far off villages. Here some how, you have to get a copy of their birth certificate from the city they were born within a month from when they get married. Sometimes they never answer, sometimes you have to travel to said city to get it, and sometimes the place where the certificate exsist burns down. haha I now understand why no ones gets married here.
But we have faith that miracles will happen.
I'm sorry if this letter makes no sense. My fingers are a blazzin with the close to no time that i have left.
I love you all sooooooo much.
e. adams
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment