Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welp im back!

So we´ve been super busy the past week. With elder huaman coming and everything, we´ve been running around between the hospital and the mission office almost everyday. Then this Saturday was the wedding of Giovani and Liliana, then in Sunday morning early at 730 they were baptized. And also with Elder Fernandez heading home we´ve had to do tons of stuff for that. And on top of that we had this sweet zone activity in my area where the whole zone came and knocked doors for 4 hours. So were now reaping the fruits of that. We got tons of appointments today that we need to rock. Thanks to that I believe we´ll have about 4 new baptisms in the next two months. SWEET! Our goal of 10 baptisms for the change wasn´t reached, but we got 6 so that’s sweet! But I was able to keep elder Fernandez staying busy for the last couple weeks. Yesterday he had his interview and the president told him he could be trunkie now haha, he leaves tomorrow night. He´ll be with other missionaries that are going home after lunch. This past month and half went felt like two weeks with elder Fernandez. He´s a funny kid. And I learned a lot from him. Especially that if you want to baptize, you can baptize, in any area with any companion. That´s really why were here. To bring the blessings of baptism by someone with the priesthood of God, which allows them to have the greatest gift we can have in this life—the gift of the Holy Ghost, and really every blessing I have in my life is because I was able to enter the kingdom of God through baptism. Attitude determines altidude! What´s up!

Welp love you all again, suerte with the move. I wasn´t able to see the picture but i´m sure the neighborhood is legit. BTW are you guys planning on buying or renting?

Love you all so much.

Btw, Colombia has the best music ever. It´s called Vallenato. You should look it up. It´s basically guitar, acordian, and with what looks like a round cheese greater that they scratch with a metal brush. And sweet Spanish lyrics. I bet you can type ‘el amor mas grande del planeta’ in youtube and your ears will be delighted.

¡Colombia es pasión!

E. Adams

1 comment:

  1. Elder Adams,
    I enjoy a lot reading your letters...the way you talk about Colombia makes me feel so melancolic. Thank you for the LOVE and great attitude that you have for the people in Colombia, that is the real 'secret' of sucess. You will be bless for that!
    p.s. Love the song by the way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete